Ever since its inception, KRG has experienced accelerated growth driven by our relentless customer focus and technical ingenuity. By achieving countless milestones through its technologically superior applications, innovative solutions and personalized approach in serving clients, KRG has evolved to become the strategic technology partner to its clients. Some of the milestones which have helped us stand out include:
- KRG Technologies Inc. Wins Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award
- KRG Technologies Inc. Wins Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing® Talent Award
- The Los Angeles Business Journal proudly announces KRG Technologies as 42nd of the top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Los Angeles.
- Inc. magazine today ranked KRG Technologies on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
- KRG Technologies Inc. has been recognized as a 2016 "Top Business" recipient by DiversityBusiness.com!! KRG is ranked #37 in Top 50 Privately-held businesses in California, on March 28 2016.
- Inavero's 2016 Best of Staffing Client Award
- Received Best US FTE Partner : HCL Technologies at Global Partner Meet 2016 - Cary, NC
- Received Best US Contract Partner : HCL Technologies at Global Partner Meet 2016 - Cary, NC
- Received Best US Engineering Services Supplier of the year : HCL Technologies at Global Partner Meet 2016 - Cary, NC
- "Star Partner Award" presented to KRG by HCL Technologies in the Strengthening Partnership Meet 2013 held at NJ
on March 08, 2013.
- KRG Signups Access Rights Project with AYSO.
- KRG signs up phase III of Reliability project with Thales Avionics.
- A milestone in staffing services. Celebrating excellence in staffing for over 10 years.
- Expansion of offshore support facility for staffing in India.
- KRG signs up phase II of Reliability project with Thales Avionics.
- AYSO signs KRG for RICOH Integration project.
- KRG launches an extranet portal for Techno Sales & Finance.
- Thales Avionics signs up Reliability project with KRG.
- KRG signs up development contract with AYSO for Shutterfly Integration.
- KRG partners with Microsoft for Silver competency on Mobile Platform.
- KRG submits proposal to United States Adult Soccer (USASA) for developing their Player Registration System.
- KRG becomes primary vendor for COGNIZANT.
- SpamSoap chooses KRG for customized Web Application Development.
- KRG and Voice Bank sign deal for Migration and Re-write of Application.
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) signs US$2.5 million deal with KRG for Application Development & Maintenance until 2013.
- Thales Avionics picks KRG for developing cutting-edge Reporting Tool.
- KRG takes next step in expansion, moves into state-of-the-art facility in Valencia, CA.
- KRG signs Services Agreement with Tandberg TV (Ericsson Group) for providing Best Staffing Services.
- Entertainment Publications strengthens its relationship with KRG, entrusts its Remote Administration and Monitoring Services to KRG.
- Starbucks/Distribution Plus signs KRG for developing advanced Store Front Application.
- KRG begins offering onsite, offsite and offshore unique delivery models.
- Gold Pocket Interactive picks KRG to develop an advanced Mobile Video Management web application.
- KRG substantiates its presence, becomes Microsoft & IBM Partner.
- Distribution Plus, leading Supply chain company, chooses KRG to develop innovative Business-to-Consumer e-Commerce web application.
- KRG signs Services Agreement with Entertainment Publications for developing one-of-a-kind web based reward program.
- 2003 & 2004
- KRG sets up new office in Long Beach, CA.
- KRG becomes primary vendor to HCL Technologies, Sapphire, Kforce and Kenda Systems.